Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are divided into 2 sections - the first applies to suppliers who book space on our sites to promote their services, the second relates to all users of this website, www.herefordwedding.co.uk.
1. When you book or renew space on this website you may cancel for up to 7 days from the date of your booking or the date on which we send you a booking confirmation email, whichever is the later of these 2 dates if that date is not the same. You may not cancel or reduce the length of your booking after 7 days.
2. All bookings are made for periods of 1 or 2 years, we do not accept bookings for less than 1 year.
3. If you decide to cancel your booking this must be done either in writing to the postal address at the bottom of this page and in your booking confirmation email or by email to the email address at the bottom of this page, which is the same address that your booking confirmation email will have been sent from. Please mark the subject bar with the word CANCELLATION. We will respond to your email within 2 working days, please contact us again after this time as no response means we will not have received your email.
3. Your feature is only activated on the site after you have agreed its content, we never activate a feature on this site without the supplier in question stating that it is OK to go live.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct permission and/or licence to use the images in your feature. Please note that a licence to use an image on your own website does not necessarily include permission to supply it for use on your advert on this site. When you supply an image to us or ask us to take one from your website or Facebook page you take full responsibility for it and accept full responsibility for any breach of licensing and copyright law.
4. When you ask us to change or update any aspect of your feature we will contact you when that change has been made so you can check it.
For all users...
1 These terms and conditions govern the use of this website and all Network Wedding websites. By using this website, or any one of our websites, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these do not use this or any of our websites.
2 All of the material on this website is copyright protected; the copyright is owned by either Network Wedding, Richard Wood Photography, the company being promoted on the site or the original copyright holder. The content of the websites is for your personal use only; you must not reproduce or distribute any of the images or information without prior written consent being obtained.
3 The information on this website is provided to you free of charge. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information is correct we do not guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept responsibility for services or products provided by any of the businesses or people promoted on the websites. It is your responsibility to fully check each company before booking their services or buying from them.
4 This website includes links to third party websites. We are not responsible for broken links or the content of any of these websites.
5 The Internet is a 'live' medium; whilst we endeavour to ensure that our websites are online at all times we are not responsible for any breaks in its availability caused by events that are beyond our control.
6 We may revise or amend these terms and conditions. Please visit this page regularly to ensure that you are up to date with any changes. If you disagree with any of these do not use this or any of our websites.
The full name of this company is Network Wedding. Our contact details are:
Woodend Creative Centre